What I See

What I see.

My eyes are two different shades today. It happens every once in a while. But when they do that, it is so weird looking.

I feel like I see life differently from many people. I think that's why I have always felt alone. To see what I see, it has taken me a lifetime to decide to be accepting of it. It started when I was a little girl. I saw one of them in the corner of my bedroom, dark looming shrouded ghost-like entity, lurking. It absolutely scared me. I didn't know what it was.

On another occasion, I had a stand up radio with tall speakers, (yeah, I grew up in the 80's), and the system would turn on by itself. I would be terrified by it and unplug it from its outlet, but it would remain on.

At night, there would be cold air that would blow on my face, and there would be no reason for cold air to blow on my face. I would constantly be afraid because I didn't know what it was. I wished it away. I wished whatever it was away. And it wasn't until later in life that it came back without me asking for it to. And it came back with an intensity.

In my dorm room in college, out of nowhere, my favorite lava lamp flew from the desk and broke on the floor.

There was one time I remember when I was sleeping, and felt like I was paralyzed in my bed as if something was holding me down. I remember seeing a dark entity looking at me from the ceiling. It took me what seemed like forever to wake up; but I was conscious with my eyes opened to see myself trying to wake up. It was so strange.

Where I live, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw the most amazing Native American chief, in full headdress and full native garb, standing by my bed, looking at me. He was so peaceful and seemed to be there to present himself. I felt safe. I did not feel afraid at all. Later on, I found out that the complex that I live in is on Native American land.

The day after my ex-husband's son passed away by suicide, I saw him. He would be with us for three days. One of those nights, he tried to talk to us; he kept saying hello, which I could hear clearly, to try to get our attention.  He was confused, not knowing he was gone from the physical. Of course my ex-husband didn't hear him. How do you tell someone about this? How? Who do you tell about this? Who? The way that I saw him, he was almost like a hologram, fluid-like, waves, energy. It is so hard to describe.

Since then, I usually see auras, sparkles, orbs just floating around; no matter where I am. Different colors, too. People emit colors as well. And I immediately know exactly what a person thinks about me. I feel it completely. I immediately know who I am dealing with, too.  I have come to understand that I am clairaudient, clairsentient, clairvoyant, and claircognizant. But there is no manual as to how to understand any of it. It just happens whenever it does. I ignored it for so long. I didn't trust myself either. I thought I was just crazy. But now I am done with caring what anyone says or thinks. I just know to stay clear away from people that do not like me. I want nothing to do with disingenuous people. And unfortunately, most people are not authentic. But that has nothing to do with me.

I am tired. When you are fed up with all the bullshit, you just won't care to allow the bullshit anymore. I stand in my power and will only allow what will serve my highest good in my life. I do not hold emotions for those who do not treat me with respect.

I live and love unapologetically. I live and honor my truth. Everyone's truth is different. What's yours?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Eczema: What Has Changed the Trajectory of our Lives

I Quit My Job

Origins