Where the Present Meets the Past

2019 has certainly been a life changing year.

I have recently made a huge decision that changes the course of my life as I know it; a decision that I never imagined I would be faced with in my lifetime. It is a gift that has been bestowed upon me by my beautiful familiar that I've known for lifetimes. He didn't see it that way. Not at all. He gave me one option that would make him comfortable. But it was the one option that I would decline; the option that would destroy my identity as a human being if I had agreed to what would make him comfortable. I have been through enough in my life to know that every single experience I have ever had, happens for a reason.

Can I offer this to you? No. No? Well, if that is not good enough, I cannot do anything about that.

We all have a choice as to how we look at every situation. We can see it as negative or as something being rearranged for our highest good. And trust me, it has taken me a long time to get to this mind set. I am no longer driven by fear and ego. And if I ever find myself doing so, I check myself.

We all have choices as to how we treat each other and ourselves. How you decide to act upon those choices, is how you will reap what you sow.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Eczema: What Has Changed the Trajectory of our Lives

I Quit My Job

Origins