Home For The Holidays

Now that my life has completely changed, and I see it in this new perspective as a positive one, there is something about this holiday season with my daughter that I am so excited about. Any other year, I likely would have been choosing another destination to travel to. But this year, I will literally be home for the holidays, with baby girl nestled in my tummy, getting to try all of my specialty dishes that I am proud to prepare for my new family for the first time; my baby girl.

I have so much love for her right now that I have already put the Christmas tree up in our home, a beautiful mistletoe, a wreath on my front door, and sparkly stockings on my fireplace mantle. I know I will add more decorations as the season progresses. I just can't help this feeling of newness and joy.

Baby girl has sparked emotions in me that I have never experienced. She is my very own family. She is all I have ever wanted. And I allow every emotion to take hold of my heart, for her. This is a renewal of my life as I know it. The holidays just go to show that family is possible and can be embraced and can be a truly happy time.

This first holiday of us being together will be my secret sacred anniversary of my heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Eczema: What Has Changed the Trajectory of our Lives

I Quit My Job

Origins