Finding God

Some of the biggest changes to my life have come that moment I knew I would become a mom. I knew that what I had been doing was not exactly what I could be proud of. I had internal work to begin again, even while I was pregnant. I learned how to take care of myself. I nourished my body with plenty of water, I took my vitamins, prepared beautiful meals, catered to my body; all because of my little girl. The awakening happened. The being born again happened. 

I joined a church and found God. 

I learned what it means to be assertive and to establish boundaries. And if a person violates those boundaries, they are removed from my life, without explanation. I don't owe anyone anything. 

Now I choose. Me. I choose. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Eczema: What Has Changed the Trajectory of our Lives

I Quit My Job

Origins