The Degeneration of a Spine



I'm not sure when it happened. I think it was a progression of the happenings of life throughout the years. This was my biggest lesson of learning how to not take anything for granted. My high tolerance for pain, and it's pretty high, came from when I lost my ability to walk.

Yeah. I did. I lost my ability to walk.

Degenerative disc disease. Whatever that is. ¡Pinche espina! ...I say that with love.

Nine years ago, I had back surgery. Has something ever been taken away from you that you so desperately wanted to have back? I had to relearn how to do it all over again. My goal was to dance again. I love to dance. And I did!

You know, I used to be a runner, too. I ran all the time; I loved it. I miss it.

Fast forward to 2017 when I became too big of a burden.  That is when the tables turned. He cut off the service to my phone on the day of my spinal injection. I don't blame him though. The timing was not great for me. I mean, who does that? But the faster the better, right? Get rid of her. I get it. Not my problem, right? Yep.

To this day, I don't know why he was so angry. I must have ruined his plans for world dominance. I wish him the best with that. I hope he does.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Eczema: What Has Changed the Trajectory of our Lives

I Quit My Job

Origins