I Am Found

The biggest challenge of my life has been this entire experience with my baby girl. It consists of soulmate love lost, yet a lifelong connection born of a new love gained. What would I change? Well...I cannot answer that. No one can. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Do I have any regrets? Absolutely not. We all choose to live our lives in the manner in which we wish to experience it. And for me, I unconditionally accept that with all of my heart because of what I have gained. I truly found myself within this transformational chapter of my life.

All of the challenges I have faced, all of the things that tried to hold me back, that tried to tear me down, that tried to destroy me, have made me see that life is what I make it as a result of those experiences. I have the power to look at any circumstances in my own way, on my own terms, with no explanations on how I choose to react to them required. I don't need anyone's approval. I just need mine. And I know that my decisions are based on what I believe are for my highest good. Mine and mine alone.

I don't feel abandoned. I don't feel betrayed.

The only thing I want for my beautiful stranger, is that he heals so that the next time a girl tells him that she loves him, he believes her.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Eczema: What Has Changed the Trajectory of our Lives

I Quit My Job

Origins