Shapeshifting

There is no way I would avoid acknowledging how fascinating it is to watch my baby move and shape shift my belly. Haha!

She has been playing with me today for the past ten minutes. She will kick first and then I'll tap on my belly. Then she will kick again. We have been doing this back and forth and it is the most incredible thing to witness; I have been smiling and giggling the entire time. It is literally in the realm of being other worldly. Once she was done kicking, she full blown shape shifted and created a wave with my belly. The movements are so profound at this point of my pregnancy that it is quite a sensation to feel when it happens.

It just reminds me of Sigourney Weaver and her alien baby moving around in her belly and I can't help but laugh and continue to enjoy this experience. It has been the most miraculous experience of my life.

She is definitely heavy. She is a perfect round little ball of a belly. I love her so much.

The nursery got its final touches to it this past weekend. And I'm pretty sure she is facing down now.

She is getting ready.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Eczema: What Has Changed the Trajectory of our Lives

I Quit My Job

Origins